Friday 23 August 2013

Who Wears Short Shorts? Nish Wears Short Shorts.

...2 DAYS TILL THE CARNIVAL MAYHEM BEGINS!

This post is pretty simple and can be summed up in two words;

GLITTERY SHORTS! 

Once upon a time, between the ages of 16 and 21, particularly during my uni years, I was obsessed with wearing shorts. More obsessed than an Irishman with Guinness, than Kim with Kanye, than Micky with Minnie, than Directioners with One Direction (I guess I can't really talk with that one)...but you catch my drift. Every shop I walked into, I was drawn to the shorts, especially anything bright, sparkly, glittery and colourful.
And the smaller, the better! I can't count the number of times I used to leave for a night out in something which would've made Eve appear fully clothed. And this was all year round. Sometimes I'd see a snowman or two on my way to the bus stop. Crazy shit, I know.

I like to think I've broadened my horizons when it comes to covering my bottom half nowadays...but for the purposes of Carnival, these glittery badboys have made a reappearance, and in my eyes they are completely justified!

Look One
I wish I was a Punk Rocker with Flowers in my Hair  





As you would've probably guessed, I LOVE the colour pink

Top- Topshop
Shorts- Asos
Shoes- New Look
Headband- Primark 


Look Two
Shine Bright Like a Diamond, Rhi Rhi Styleeey





Jumper- Boutique shop in Bristol
Shorts- Topshop
Boots- New Look
Socks- Topshop
Headband- Primark


I'm ready for a snooze so I won't drag out this post, but you know what they say, a picture says a thousand words!

Will post a few more outfit ideas tomorrow.
Catch ya in a bit! xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment