Saturday 2 November 2013

Baking with a Hangover

When I saw Rosie Londoner's blog post about her Triple Choco Fudge Avocado Cookies (Gluten Free) and how delicious they looked, I knew I had to try them out ASAP.

So what better time to bake than the morning after the night before? Now I'm no domestic goddess like my sister, and she wasn't here to help me, but they were surprisingly easy to make. I just bammed all the ingredients into a big bowl, whisked away and then added an insane amount of milk and white chocolate chunks. 


The Result 


Cookies the size of my head!

And I have a very large head. 



My tum and these beauties are now the best of friends. They are so yummy! And don't worry, you can't taste the avocado...I think it's just a gooey replacement for butter to stick everything together nicely. 

 I've had three and a half today already and feeling as hiiigh on sugar as Bob Marley on zee marijuana.

And the best thing about baking with a hangover is that you get to gobble it all up afterwards and not feel guilty, because being hungover is an excuse to eat as much crappy food as you please. 

My best friend Laura's also attempted making them...

Laura's Result


BAKING FAIL!!

 Classic Laura...I've genuinely been cracking up all day!

As she so eloquently put it, they resemble less a batch of chocolate cookies and more 'one big pile of shit'

RIP

But if you do it right, I definitely recommend giving them a go. Rosie is not lying when she says they are the 'best cookies in the entire world' so you'd be pretty silly not to :)

Happy baking! 

xoxo 




No comments:

Post a Comment