Sunday 23 March 2014

The Perfect 'Dinner To Club' Outfit


Happy Sunday everybody!

Yesterday I decided that a quick shopping trip was a must as I'm in need of some new rings (I love rings and wear them every day, causing my current ones to look a bit worse for wear!). After watching a haul by one of my newly discovered bloggers Suzie, writer of HelloOctober, I was convinced that H&M was the place to go. 

And it did not let me down as I returned with four multi-sets of rings and a multi-set of earrings. 



I may have also accidentally slipped into River Island and Topshop on the way to the bus stop and purchased a blazer and top...woopsy daisy. Oh, and tumbled into Boots and bought Maybelline's Colour Sensational Shine Gloss in 'Cashmere Rose' (another one of Suzie's recommendations). And once again bank balance, I am truly sorry. I mean it this time.

Last night I went to dinner on the Kings Road with Mr Irish where I indulged in a massive slab of  baby cow aka veal followed by a chocolate fondant to share (surprise surprise). Then we headed to Infernos to partaaay. This is where I decided it would be a good idea to become besties with half of the club and order them drinks, only for my card to get declined...sozzzz Niall! 

So this is what I purchased in the day time and wore in the eve;

The perfect 'dinner to club' or 'date to party' outfit, in my opinion!












I Am Wearing
Top - Topshop 
Blazer - River Island 
Leggings - Topshop
Shoes - Miss Selfridge
Rings - H&M
Necklace - Ebay
Nails - Models Own in 'Jade Stone'
Lips - Mac's 'Ravishing' and Maybelline's Colour Sensational Shine Gloss in 'Cashmere Rose'

And here are the H&M purchases: 


Midi rings are my new favourite thing! I'm so glad I finally found someone to fit my mini fingers! H&M, you rock. 
Yes, I just bought back the phrase "you rock". And what? 

Hope y'all had a lovely weekend!

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I loooove this outfit so much! Your blog is great, keep up the good work! xo kelly

    http://beautyhuddle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you so much Kelly! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete