Tuesday 29 April 2014

New Video: My Spring Makeup Essentials!

Hi guys!

Recently I've been really inspired by beauty bloggers and YouTubers, and after trying and testing some recommended products, as well as ones I've found myself, I decided to film a video to talk through my Spring beauty favourites/ essentials!

So here it is:



Sorry if I offended anyone who wears matte foundations - I've been wearing them pretty much all my life so I didn't mean to say you look like a corpse in them! Just that after discovering lighter, dewyer foundations, I much prefer these to the mattes! 

Also, the lighting is a bit too bright in some parts so you can't see the products properly, but here are some close-up photos!






Products featured
Nars Sheer Glow Foundation 
Real Technique's Miracle Complexion Sponge 
Naked 3 Palette
Maybelline Falsies Mascara
Benefit Blush - Rockateur 
Bourjois Blush - Rose De Jaspe 
Benefit Highlighter - Sun Beam 
Mac Lipstick - Ravishing 
Maybelline Colour Sensational High Shine Gloss - Cashmere Rose
Tanya Burr LipGloss - Chic
Topshop Nail Varnish - Ethereal 
Topshop Nail Varnish - Buff 
Model's Own Nail Varnish - Bikini

Enjoy!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment