Monday 14 April 2014

The Rosie Post: Ping Pong & Partying


Saturday night we spent the evening celebrating 22 years of Rosie Smith, starting with a few drinks at Lloyd's Bar in Fulham, followed by a Ping Pong session at Ping in Earl's Court. We didn't actually get a go on the ping pong tables until rather late into the eve...Let's just say we won't be entering into the World Table Tennis Championships any time soon! (I blame the ever so slight influence of vodka, wine and jager). 

This is what I wore: 








I Am Wearing

Black Swing Dress - Asos 
Platform Heels - New Look 
Pink Socks - Topshop 
Leopard Clutch - Accessorize
Necklace - Chiswick Car Boot Sale
Rings - H&M
Watch - Michael Kors 
Nails - Models Own in 'Bikini'
Eyeshadow - Naked 3 Palette
Lipstick - Mac's 'Ravishing'
Eyebrows - new id cosmetics i-smoulder in 'chocolate' (to read my review, click here ) 


And here are a few snaps from the evening! 


Me and the bestie!

Laura's generously sized jugs aren't just aesthetically pleasing. They have many uses...




I'm still adamant that these two siblings are almost identical...they strongly disagree. 


 Birthday gal looking b-e-a-u-tiful!



Even if her lipstick did end up all over her face...



Parrrrt-AAAAA





Still on the lookout for my calling in life. Glad I've established that it's certainly not being a ping pong pro. 

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment